In this canvas, I have her eyes looking towards the viewer, have hair on both sides of the neck, have a more subtle background pattern and use a hair band all the way around the face. In this canvas, the girl is looking more forward, her lips curl more upward, the hair is pulled back and on one side of her neck and the background pattern is more pronounced.
For these projects I used:
- The 3-Quarter Stencil from the Jane Girls Series.
- The Star Coral stencil from the Coral Series.
- 8" x 8" Canvas
- Derwent Inktense Blocks
- Silks Acrylic Glazes
- Water soluble color pencils
- Sekura Koi WaterBrush
- Water soluble crayons
- White Gesso
- Prepare each canvas with White Gesso.
- Use Derwent Inktense Blocks to color the entire background.
- Blend colors using a Sekura Koi WaterBrush, dry.
- Use the Star Coral stencil from the Coral Series and the Silks Acrylic Glazes to
- Use the Water soluble color pencils,