Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Artistic Journey: An Introduction

My father is a great photographer and he instinctively taught all of his children how to "see" from a photographic perspective. I found myself drawn to portrait photography even though I love the nature and landscape photography my father is so gifted at I am drawn to eyes.
My passion for my daughter and love of all things artistic lead me to scrapbooking. I worked on several design teams and totally loved my work. I also had a few of my pieces published in magazines such as Stampington.
Working for a manufacturer lead to altered art which was a fun adventure and opened up many new doors for me as well.
In my next post I will continue to share my artistic journey and I will be sharing many of the resources that helped me in my quest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tammy! Beautiful photos! You definitely have a great "eye"! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you very much!