Thursday, November 29, 2012

Artistic Journey: Sharing Resources

As I said, I ventured into altered art while working for a scrapbook company. I made this piece for their catalog.
I also started creating other altered art pieces and enjoyed image transfers. I learned how to do my own image transfers from this informational page and a lot of experimentation. I highly encourage the use of Golden brand gel medium for transfers.
When I was scrapbooking, I enjoyed creating sketches for page layouts and challenging myself by using ideas from other page sketches. I enjoyed using Page Maps as a resource.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... I want the box at the top! BEAUTIFUL! All your pieces are nice. I came into mixed media via the scrapbook world too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you very much!