Saturday, January 5, 2013

Humbled and Grateful!

Today, Artistcellar announced their Design Team.  I am humbled and grateful to be on that list with amazingly talented artists.

I know what I am looking for in these kinds of partnerships.  I want to work for a company I am proud to represent, I want to believe in the products and I want to enjoy my work. 

One of the reasons I was drawn to Artistcellar is they have competitive prices and free domestic shipping for orders over $50.  They practice great customer care and for that I am grateful.

Another thing I enjoy about Artistcellar is their unique line of stencils.  Today, I worked with one of their large map stencils and my Gelli Arts plate and created this page in celebration of this amazing opportunity.

I would love to be able to see the artwork you have created with Artistcellar products.  I have added a link widget to the left side of my page where you can add links to your work.  Please post your links so we can all enjoy your artistic creations!