Saturday, January 5, 2013

Humbled and Grateful!

Today, Artistcellar announced their Design Team.  I am humbled and grateful to be on that list with amazingly talented artists.

I know what I am looking for in these kinds of partnerships.  I want to work for a company I am proud to represent, I want to believe in the products and I want to enjoy my work. 

One of the reasons I was drawn to Artistcellar is they have competitive prices and free domestic shipping for orders over $50.  They practice great customer care and for that I am grateful.

Another thing I enjoy about Artistcellar is their unique line of stencils.  Today, I worked with one of their large map stencils and my Gelli Arts plate and created this page in celebration of this amazing opportunity.

I would love to be able to see the artwork you have created with Artistcellar products.  I have added a link widget to the left side of my page where you can add links to your work.  Please post your links so we can all enjoy your artistic creations!


4 comments:

  1. I linked one post from my blog. I have many posts on my blog though where I have used Artistcellar products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janelle! The quilt you are working on is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Tammy!! Lisa and Mike and Artistcellar are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT.... Yeah.
    So looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    Happy New Year.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you very much!