Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blue Moldable Stamps + Stencils + Heat Tool= Personalized Stamps!


Tag and Wrapping Paper

I have been collecting stencils for awhile now and I love them. I am always looking for new ways to use them. I was thrilled when I discovered that I could turn my stencils into stamps...(drum roll please) and the product to do that with only costs $1.50 to make 2 stamps! You need Blue Moldable Stamp, and stencils such as Brain Coral Stencil, and the Constellation Stencil. Here is the tutorial for turning your stencils into stamps! :) Making Stamps from Stencils


After I made the stamps, I decided I would have fun making my own gift paper and tags. I simply stamped deli paper with the Blue Moldable Stamp that I created and Ranger Archival Ink Pad. I heat set the ink and then added Tim Holtz Distress Stains to color my paper.

untitled-8339 (1024x685)
. Tag and Wrapping Paper

For my finished project, I wrapped a gift using this deli paper. I sprayed tags with Homemade Silks Acrylic Glazes sprays, dried, and then stamped as described above. I created roses with the stamped and stained deli paper as well. Finally, I put it all together with Burlesque Fibers and a Black Viva Decor Pearl Pen. 
For those of you who haven't tried the Home Made Silks Acrylic Spray Paints, here is the tutorial for you.  



Silk Acrylic Glazes Spray Tutorial Thank you so much for checking out my post. I would love it if you show me what you create and your comments are always gratefully received! Tammy Dial Gray www.facebook.com/ArtistTammyDialGray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you very much!